Self Introduction in Interview sample

Admin
Good day, sir/ma'am. 

It gives me great joy to speak to you. I am a (your name). I am basically from (city name). I've been in (city name) for (number of years/months). I'm staying with my family here. In addition to my parents, I have an elder brother. As I recently completed (degree name and University name), I am currently looking for work in the (mention the domain name).

I'm really interested in (mention the domain of your interest). That is why I opted to pursue my masters in (program name). Following that, my internship experience and other college practical projects piqued my interest in (field name) as a full-time career choice. 

Not only am I enthusiastic about the subject in which I graduated, but I am also drawn to artistic pursuits such as dance, painting, acting, and so on. I've always been an engaged student in high school and college. Throughout my school and college years, I participated in several cultural events and received numerous honours. I'm excited to learn more about this opportunity and would gladly answer any more questions.

Thank You!
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)