Apology Letter to Principal for Cheating in Exam

Admin



To,
The Principal,
_________ (Name of the School/Institution),
_________ (Address of the School/Institution)

Date: __/__/____ (DD/MM/YYYY)

Subject: Apology for cheating in exams

Respected Sir/Madam,

With due respect, My name is ___________ (Name of the Student), studying in class _________ (Class), having Roll Number _________ (Roll Number Issued).

I extend my deep apologies for committing grieves offense of cheating in the _______ (Subject) exam held on ________, (exam date) ___________ (despite repeated warnings – if applicable). I was _____ (coping the answers) and I was punished by being _______ (barred from the examination hall). I learned my lesson immediately and assure you that I won’t be repeating the said mistake again.

I would like to ask pardon for the mistake done and request you to allow me to __________ (write the exam again).

I seek your forgiveness.

Yours Faithfully/Sincerely,
__________ (Name of the Student),
__________ (Roll Number),
__________ (Contact Number)

Incoming Search Terms:

  • how to write apology letter for cheating in exam
  • letter to principal seeking sorry for cheating in exam format

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)