Request Letter for Mobile Permission in School from Parents – Sample Letter Requesting for Mobile Permission in School

Admin



To,
The Principal,
__________ (Name of the school),
__________ (Address of the school),

Date: __/__/______ (date)

Subject: Request for mobile permission in school

Respected Sir/Madam,

With due respect, this letter is to inform you that my name is __________ (name) and I am the __________ (father/mother/guardian) of _____________ (name of the student) studying in ___________ class of your reputed school.

Through this letter, I would like to inform you that my child is pursuing _________ (course) and ____(he/she) has to attend classes after school and it has now become very difficult to communicate with him/her. So, I request you to allow him/her to bring mobile to school.

I promise you that he/she will not use the mobile phone in the school premises and during school hours. I hope that you will understand the situation and grant permission to bring mobile phone to school. If you have any query regarding this, please feel free to contact me at ____________ (contact details).

Yours faithfully,

____________ (Signature),
____________ (Name),
____________ (Contact details),

Incoming Search Terms:

  • letter to principal for allowing mobile phone
  • letter to principal for bringing mobile to school

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)