Request Letter to Supplier Asking for Delivery – Sample Letter Requesting Order Delivery

Admin



To,
__________ (Receiver’s Name),
__________ (Company Name),
__________ (Address)

Date: __/__/____ (Date)

Subject: Delivery request for order ID _____ (order ID)

Sir/ Madam,

Courteously, my name is ______ (name) and I am ______ (designation) of ________ (company). I am writing this letter reference to the order which was placed on __/__/____ (date) bearing ______ (order ID/ amount/ invoice number/ any other).

Through this letter, I would request you to deliver the above-mentioned order at our _______ (office/ shop/ residential address) i.e. _______ (address) as due to the reason ___________ (mention reason) I will be unable to come for pick up.

I am ready to pay any applicable charges for the requested delivery service. If there exists and query you may contact me at _______ (contact number) or write me at _______@___.__ (email id). I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanking You,
________ (Signature),
________ (Name),
________ (Contact Number)

Incoming Search Terms:

  • sample letter to the company requesting for delivery of ordered good
  • delivery request letter to the supplier

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)